Innovative Teaching and Learning Management
Explore the latest EdTech trends, techniques, and innovations in teaching, learning and training. It is designed to help stakeholders enhance student and employee engagement, learning outcomes, and overall educational experiences.
Project and Change Management Student Information System Technical and Reporting Human Capital Management Customer Relationship Management Finance
Crystal Hotchkiss, M.A.
Sr. Student Records Business Analyst
Session: Tips, tricks, and tools to fill your Training & Documentation toolbox!
Are you the 'construction manager' for all things training and documentation within your team? Do you have processes and practices galore you are trying to better understand and provide guidance to team members? Are you trying to decipher your current practices to find efficiencies? Come fill your toolbox with tips, tricks, tools, and more to help gain a better understanding of the inner workings within your office.
- Techniques and tools that can help not only provide consistent documentation
- Alternative options to assist in trainings in a variety of learning styles
Outcomes for attendees:
- Attendees will be able to analyze and evaluate their current training and documentation practices to determine areas of improvement that can be met with provided tools and tips.
- Attendees will be able to leave with tool product examples available free or for purchase that can aid in the training and documentation processes at their organization.
- Attendees will leave this session with template examples currently in use that can be tailored to their organization that can provide a base start for consistent training and documentation methods.