Effective Financial Management
Empower organization visionaries with innovative strategies and cutting-edge best practices for fostering effective financial management and guidance towards financial success.
Finance Student Information System
North Dakota University System
Assistant Director Campus Solutions
Session: Who, What, When, Where, Why, How - A complete guide to SF Item Type and Payment Application Setup
We'd like to share our knowledge of SF item type and payment application setup by providing a guide and explanation of everything involved with item type and payment application.
- Item type and tree definitions
- Item type setup
- Charge priority setup
- Payment overall priority setup
- Showcase how the creation of additional trees has given us options to restrict payments to specific items
Outcomes for attendees:
- Understand how to set up item types, charge priorities, and payment overall priorities.
- Understand the implications of editing an existing field on item types, charge priorities, and payment overall priorities and know when editing is appropriate or when a new item type, charge priority, or payment overall priority may be needed.
- Learn how additional item type trees may benefit their organization and understand how to incorporate the new trees into their existing setup.