Presenter Know Before You Go
Are you ready to Present?
Presenter Ready Room
Sign-up to test out the AV onsite!
Live Polling Setup
Learn how to ask polls live in your session in the app.
Upload Session Files
Attendees will want to see any handouts or notes available.
Maximum File Size: 60 MB
CPE Presenter Information
Learn what it means if your session is CPE eligible.
Presenter Training Recording
Helpful Tips & Reminders
Whether you are a first time presenter or a seasoned vet, it's important to watch the Alliance 2023 Presenter Training. This session will cover presentation requirements, the mobile app, live polling, session logistics, tips and tricks and more!
- Dress professionally.
- Add your session to your app agenda.
- Practice using live polling if you plan to use it on-site.
- Sign-up for a presenter ready room session if you would like to test the AV.
- Show up early to your session to allow for setup.
- Mute ALL notifications on your computer AND cell phone.
- All session times are Central Time (US and Canada).
- Have Fun!
Session Room Audio / Visual Information
All meeting rooms are equipped with LCD projector (16:9), screen, lectern with wired podium microphone, panel table with a wired microphone and wireless Internet access. Presenters must bring their own laptop and any adaptors, if applicable. Unlike in years past, HDMI-Connectors will be provided in each room for Alliance 2023, however, if you need a different converter (ie. VGA, DVI, Apple, etc), please bring it with you. If you need additional converters on-site, please check-in with the AV team at the Presenter Ready Room (Room 121) the day before your session.