Ensure Your Success at Alliance 2020!
This page contains resources, information, and guidelines to encourage attendees to attend Alliance 2020 and visit you as an exhibitor. We are working hard to bring you an event that exceeds your expectations and brings you the best value.
Join us in promoting Philly - The City of Brotherly Love - for Alliance 2020, the premiere event where you can network with and learn from over 3,500 other Higher Education technology professionals.
Email email@example.com with any additional questions.
Call for proposals closes.
Exhibitor Kit releases from Freeman.
Registration opens and agenda releases.
Pre-Conference "Know Before You Go" Email is sent
Exhibitor presentations due to conference team.
Pre-Conference attendee list sent.
Post-Conference list to be delivered 1 week after event.
(early bird rates end).
Deadline to order lead retrieval (Early Bird Rate)
Spread the Word!
Promote your booth at the Alliance 2020 Global Conference via social media! Post messages to your social media account (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) or write your own using the conference hashtag #ALLIANCE20 and/or tag @HEUG so your tweets can be viewed by conference followers.
- We will be exhibiting at #ALLIANCE20 in Philly. Be sure to stop by & see us at booth 000.
- Come meet our experts! Learn about the latest products & services at #ALLIANCE20 in Philly.
- Stop by to see us at booth 000 at #ALLIANCE20 in Philly to see a demo on #yourproduct #yourservice.
Sponsoring Companies (Exhibitor level & above) have two different ways that they can present at Alliance 2020:
Co-Presentation with a Client
A client that is a HEUG/PSUG member may submit a session proposal for consideration that includes your company as a co-presenter. No costs are associated with this type of presentation; however, your client must be the primary presenter, and they are responsible for submitting the proposal. If the session is accepted, your client's primary presenter will be informed, and the primary presenter who is a HEUG/PSUG member will receive a discounted registration (Exhibitor co-presenters must be a sponsor or exhibitor at Alliance plus register for the conference)..
Purchased Exhibitor Presentation
- Purchase full-hour exhibitor presentations Platinum and Gold Sponsors receive a complimentary full presentation with their sponsorship, Silver receive a 30 min Mini presentation.
- Purchased exhibitor mini-sessions Sponsors may also purchase 30-minute “mini-sessions". A mini-session is an excellent way to present a case study or product/solution overview.
- Member presenters on exhibitor sessions Members presenting/co-presenting on paid exhibitor sessions will NOT receive any registration discounts.
Use the Alliance PowerPoint template for any presentation/speaking opportunity you might have.
All exhibitor presenters must either purchase a registration or use one of those included with your company's main sponsorship.
All Sponsors are to submit their logos in .png and .eps as soon as sponsorship is complete along with preferred URL link.
Submit Logos through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Solution Center Details
Saturday, March 28, 2020 | 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday, March 29, 2020 | 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday, March 29, 2020 | 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Happy Hour (Doors Open 4:30 pm)
Monday, March 30, 2020 | 9:00 am – 4:15 pm
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 | 9:00 am – 4:15 pm
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 | 4:15 pm – 9:00 pm
NOTE: All dates and times are subject to change. Absolutely no tear-down of booths allowed prior to 4:15 pm