Higher Education User Group is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: https://www.nasbaregistry.org/.
The Alliance conference is pleased to announce that we have expanded our CPE Credit offerings for the Alliance 2020 conference. We have always been proud of offering our members valuable sessions and information. Each year we have heard an increasing demand that you want to be able to participate for CPE credit. Best of all, these CPE offerings are available at no additional cost above your conference registration fees. All CPE eligible sessions are classified as group-live delivery method.
To obtain your CPE credits, be sure to:
- Complete the CPE Form by the end of Alliance 2020. Please indicate which sessions you attended by entering the information on the survey.
- Sign-in AND sign-out on the attendance log or scanner that is provided at each CPE eligible session. Failure to sign-out will result in ZERO CPE hours for that session.
- There will be a CPE evaluation available for you to provide feedback by April 17, 2020.
- Within 15 days of the online evaluation closing, random audits will be performed by the CPE Coordinator and the committee to ensure integrity of CPE hours granted. CPE log forms will be compared to the CPE hours granted.
- The HEUG CPE team will accumulate the total number of credits and a certificate will be emailed to you in May 2020.
- The CPE Coordinator will then retain attendance logs for 5 years.
- The HEUG/PSUG website database will retain evaluations and CPE information for at least 5 years.
- Sessions that are classified as regular sessions should have 50 minutes of content. Sessions that are classified as deep dive sessions should have 100 minutes of content. Sessions that are classified as workshop sessions should have 150 minutes of content. Sessions that are classified as training sessions should have 250 minutes of content. NOTE: Attendees in sessions that do not meet the time requirement will receive partial credit for the time in the session based on actual session length.
CPE State Requirements:
Each State Board of Accountancy (SBA) maintains different standards for CPE credits. CPE sponsorship by a given SBA does not imply endorsements of the merits or quality of The Alliance Conference programs. It is the responsibility of attendees to become familiar with the standards and procedures of their state’s SBA.
CPE Fields of Study:
Business Management and Organization, Communications and Marketing, Computer Software and Applications, Information Technology, Management Services, and Personal Development