Join us for an enriching Sunday in Phoenix! Embark on a comprehensive exploration of Student Cloud topics tailored for all campuses at the Alliance '24 Student Cloud Intensive. This session is specifically designed to help leaders dive deeper into insights to transition to or optimize their existing Student Cloud platforms.
What's in store:
- In-Depth Facilitated Discussions: Engage in vital conversations crucial to the Student Cloud experience. From the initial stages of engagement to advanced production support, we’ve got it all covered.
- Peer Collaboration: Network and share experiences with fellow professionals from various institutions who are embarking or are already on their Student Cloud journey. We’ll even use some cool collaboration technology so that best practices and innovative ideas are captured for you.
- Strategic Insights: Gain valuable insights that position you and your campus leaders for success. Whether you’re just starting out, or looking to optimize what has already been set up, this intensive offers practical guidance for every stage and the related challenges of your SIS modernization journey.
- Understanding Your Responsibilities: The success of an implementation is not solely dependent on the vendor. Many factors beyond the vendor's control call for your responsibility, investment, and compromise across campus. We will delve into what your campus must be willing to undertake to ensure success.
- Approach Considerations: The past five years of case studies have provided a lot of clues on what and what not to do in your cloud implementations. We’ll explore these scenarios and prioritize migration activities to ensure your campus transition is effective.
- Clarity: Sometimes it’s difficult to navigate the fog of information that hovers around the student cloud transformation. This working session will provide frameworks on how to decipher through the noise, to make better-educated decisions at critical stages of the journey.
Who should attend?
- Cloud on the Horizon: My campus is actively talking about Student Cloud transformation and I want to be prepared for what’s next.
- Vendor Landscape 360: My campus is already considering one of the leading vendors such as Anthology, Elluican, Oracle, Salesforce or Workday to support our Student Cloud strategy.
- Future Ready Capabilities: My campus needs to leverage more modern workflows and harness the true power and potential of Student Cloud solutions, while also understanding the crucial limitations of the cloud and devising effective workarounds.
- Curious Minds: I’m interested in what makes projects successful and hearing lessons learned from peers.
- Crowdsourced Insight: You prefer receiving honest perspectives from your peers and participating in the conversation. The insights gained in this session are driven by your peers through a collaborative crowdsourcing platform.
Sunday, March 3
STUDENT CLOUD INTENSIVE AGENDA
1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Your Pre-Implementation Checklist: Do’s and Don’ts for a Student Cloud Transition
1:40 pm - 2:10 pm
Building and Managing a “Technofunctional” Student Cloud Team
2:20 pm - 3:00 pm
Designing a Modern SIS that Supports a Seamless Student Experience
Your Facilitator Team
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Make the most of your Sunday
Be part of the conversation that shapes the future of Student Cloud in higher education.
Our session starts at 1pm, setting the stage for an afternoon filled with learning, networking, and forward-thinking discussions.
Ensure a transformative Student Cloud journey regardless of the solution you choose, by understanding the actions you need to take. Elevate your institution’s approach and foster operational excellence.
Join us at “Student Cloud Intensive” – where learning meets innovation. Space is limited, so reserve your spot today! Make sure to add the Student Cloud Intensive option to your registration during sign up, or after in your Registration Details.