By registering for and/or attending any of the Higher Education User Group Regional Alliance Conferences (HEUG Regional Alliance Conferences), all participants agree to be bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Policies. It is the participant's responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Policies.
We have updated our policies to align with current industry standards, ensuring a seamless experience for all conference attendees. Please read these terms carefully before registering.
Early Bird Conference Rate
To take advantage of the early bird conference rate, you must make your hotel reservation through the conference reservation system by Friday, January 19, 2024. If you choose to change your hotel to a property outside the conference block after registering for the early bird rate, an adjustment will be made to your registration fee to reflect the current conference rate.
Complete your registration payment before progressing to the next rate category (e.g., Early Bird to Advanced). A valid credit card is required at the point of booking to ensure reservation security. Incomplete payments will result in cancellation, and re-registration will be at the prevailing conference rate.
Registered guests must not be in industry-related roles. Those in the same industry are not eligible as "guests". While guests are invited to the Sunday Welcome Reception and Tuesday Closing Night Event, they need to purchase a reception add-on to participate.
Attendees who live within a 50 miles radius of our conference may request a waiver of the requirement of staying within the hotel block. We ask that you submit a Local Attendee Waiver Form prior to completing your registration.
If your attendance wasn't covered in your company's sponsorship package, you're required to register at the current conference rate.
All cutoffs are set for 5:00 P.M. MST.
Correspondence and queries should be in English.
- All payments are to be made in U.S. Dollars.
- We accept the following payment methods: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and checks/cheques.
We do not accept Purchase Orders.
Payments by Check
If opting to pay by check, please adhere to the following steps:
- Ensure that your check payment arrives before the respective rate cut-off date for the intended fee.
- Once you finalize your registration online, an invoice will be generated. It is essential to print and include this invoice with your check.
- Make checks payable to "Higher Education User Group" and ensure they are in U.S. funds.
- For payments covering multiple invoices, kindly enclose a copy of each individual invoice with your check.
Mail payments to:
Higher Education User Group
JPMorgan Chase (AZ1-2170)
For organizations wishing to consolidate payments, our platform allows group payment through a credit or procurement card. Here's a step-by-step guide to facilitate group payments for individual or multiple registrations:
- Registration: The attendee should complete their registration process and select either 'payment by check' or 'group payment' as the payment method.
- Limit: The system accommodates up to 10 invoice payments simultaneously.
- Order Details: After registration, each registrant will receive an Order ID and Order Key. Keep these details at hand for the payment process.
- Initiating Group Payment:
- Navigate to the 'Group Payments' section.
- Input the provided Order ID and Order Key.
- Click the 'Add' button, which will then showcase the invoice specifics and the amount due.
- If settling multiple invoices, input the Order ID and Order Key for each and click 'Add' for every individual invoice.
- Finalizing the Payment:
- Once all required invoices have been added, click on the 'Done' button. This will take you to a summary window.
- Review the listed invoices and the cumulative amount.
- If all details appear correct, proceed by clicking 'Pay with Credit Card'.
- Follow the prompts in the credit card payment window to finalize the transaction.
Transfer of registration is permitted prior to 2/25/2024. Only one transfer is permitted per original registrant with written consent. The individual submitting the substitution request is responsible for all financial obligations associated with that substitution as well as updating any contact/demographic information. Please fill out this survey to begin your transfer process.
- No Processing Fee: For cancellations made by 1/17/2024, no processing fee will be charged for any Alliance 2024 fees, including Registration, Workshops, or Guests. Send your cancellation in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration Cancellation Fee: From 1/18/2024 to 2/16/2024, a cancellation fee of $225 will be applied to individual registrations. This excludes Group Registration Packages. Notify email@example.com in writing to cancel.
- Other Fees: Guest Fees, Training Fees, and Workshop Fees are subject to a $25 cancellation fee if written cancellation is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2/16/2024.
- Non-refundable After Cut-off: No refunds, regardless of the reason, will be issued for cancellations or no-shows after 2/16/2024.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days post-conference.
- Payments made via credit or debit cards will be refunded to the same card. If the card transaction cannot be reversed (e.g., payment was made over 90 days ago, card has expired, etc.), a check will be issued.
- All other payments will result in a refund via a check sent to the recorded payee's account.
Cancelling your Alliance conference registration does not automatically cancel your hotel booking. They must be canceled separately. Refer to the HEUG Alliance Housing Terms & Policies for detailed procedures.