Experience a Breakthrough at Alliance 2024
At HEUG, we recognize the world around us has evolved, with technology taking center stage in any viable vision for higher education institutions. It is time we match the pace of change and challenge the norms, replacing outdated practices with fresh, technology-driven solutions.
To help facilitate that transformation, HEUG Alliance is transforming, as well.
Don’t worry, we still offer peer-to-peer education sessions that members have come to love over the past 27 years. Those sessions remain untouched!
However, we’re adding big, fresh, innovative, interactive, and immersive learning experiences to the overall event - so you can get the best of both worlds for the same investment of time and resource.
Introducing MAINSTAGE at Alliance 2024 - Where the Future Meets Today
It’s 50,000 sq. ft. of space dedicated to bringing together experts, innovation architects, and the future-minded tech leaders who are designing where higher education is going.
From TED-style talks and interactive workshops, to roundtable discussions on a gamut of topics, we’re planning on equipping you to lead projects, teams, and institutions with greater vision and confidence than ever before.
Some of the main tracks of sharing include:
- Data to Decisions - Discover topics and tools designed to enable institutions to harness the power of data for better decision-making and improved outcomes.
- Student Technology Portfolio - Dive into a variety of robust modern student technology solutions that can complement and help manage the various student lifecycle activities from admissions to graduation and streamline the overall student engagement.
- Innovative Teaching and Learning Management - Explore the latest EdTech trends, techniques, and innovations in teaching, learning and training. It is designed to help stakeholders enhance student and employee engagement, learning outcomes, and overall educational experiences.
- Effective Financial Management - Empower organization visionaries with innovative strategies and cutting-edge best practices for fostering effective financial management and guidance towards financial success.
- Innovative Workplace - Consider creative solutions and principles for overcoming challenges in the modern workplace to drive productivity, enhance collaboration, and promote employee well-being.
- Integration Strategies - Address the challenges of integrating different systems and technologies, the importance of collaboration and communication, and the role of data security and privacy.
- Lifelong Learning - Discuss the best practices, development and implementation of non-traditional offerings in organizations, promote lifelong learning, and meet the diverse needs of today's workforce and students.
- Elevating "U" - Unleash adaption and improvement not only in ourselves, but our institutions through topics related to personal and professional development such as soft skills, leadership, career planning, implementation tools/techniques, future of work and communication strategies.
A Peek Into Programming at MAINSTAGE
Reimagining the traditional panel format, Alliance Town Hall presents on-trend, illuminating discussions. This interactive question & answer experience will provide a dynamic platform for the exchange of ideas. Guided by a skilled moderator, thought leaders and panelists will address pressing topics and field questions from the audience.
Drawing inspiration from the iconic TEDx-style presentations, HEUGX will feature captivating speakers sharing their insights on an array of topics, all within an 18 minute timeframe. These talks aim to challenge your perspectives, fuel your curiosity, and stimulate your thought process. Each talk is followed by group discussion time, where you and your peers will interact and ideate on how to apply the insight in your work.
ThinkSpaces are in a digital realm where your voice takes center stage (without ever having to be on stage). Using collaboration technology and your mobile device, you will have the opportunity to collaborate, contribute ideas and opinions, join roundtable discussions, and interact through a multitude of channels.
We hope you are energized to make Alliance 2024 your technology conference for the year!
Welcome to the new era of higher education – tech-enabled, data-driven, and innovation-focused. Let us take a leap together into the future of technology in higher education.
Where We'll Be
Venue and Information
Phoenix Convention Center
Holding itself to the highest standard of sustainability and located in the center of a vibrant walkable downtown, the Phoenix Convention Center is mere steps from a variety of urban eateries, live music, professional sports, art museums and more. In fact, downtown’s Roosevelt Row was recently named one of the 10 Best City Arts Districts in America by USA Today. So whether you’re looking for restaurants featured on The Food Network, or just wanting to take in some local culture, downtown Phoenix has something for everyone.
Additionally, it is four miles from Sky Harbor International Airport. Guests flying into Phoenix have multiple transportation options, including the Metro Light Rail, which has dedicated stops at the Convention Center.