Obtain CPE Credits at Alliance 2023
Higher Education User Group is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
The Alliance conference is pleased to announce that we will continue our CPE Credit offerings! We have always been proud of providing our members valuable sessions and information. Each year we have heard an increasing demand that you want to be able to participate for CPE credit. Best of all, these CPE offerings are available at no additional cost above your conference registration fees. All CPE eligible sessions are classified as group-live based delivery method.
In order for Alliance attendees to receive Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits for attending Alliance sessions, the HEUG CPE Team must receive the completed online form by the end of the conference on Wednesday, March 1, 2022. The number of credits will vary depending on which sessions you attend. There will be a maximum number of credits for Alliance 2023. CPE is only available for regular session, two-part series, workshops, and trainings. Mini-sessions are not eligible.
To obtain your CPE credits:
Complete the CPE Form when it becomes available, selecting the sessions you plan to attend by the end of Alliance 2023 on Wednesday, March 1, 2023.
Sign-in and sign-out on the attendance log in each CPE session.
Presenters must sign the QR Code form as part of the NASBA records process.
Provide feedback after the conference by completing the Session Surveys found inside the app session details.
- Within 15 days of the online evaluation closing, random audits will be performed by the CPE Coordinator and the committee to ensure integrity of CPE hours granted. CPE attendance reports will be compared to the CPE hours granted.
- The HEUG CPE team will accumulate the total number of credits and a certificate will be emailed to you in July 2023.
- The CPE Coordinator will then retain attendance logs for 5 years.
- The HEUG will retain evaluations and CPE information for at least 5 years.
- Sessions that are classified as regular sessions should have 50 minutes of content. Sessions that are classified as workshop sessions should have 150 minutes of content. NOTE: Attendees in sessions that do not meet the time requirement will receive partial credit for the time in the session based on actual session length.
- All sessions are reviewed and selected by licensed professionals. The session list is updated immediately after any session changes. The session list is deemed final during the conference dates.
CPE State Requirements:
Each State Board of Accountancy (SBA) maintains different standards for CPE credits. CPE sponsorship by a given SBA does not imply endorsements of the merits or quality of The Alliance Conference programs. It is the responsibility of attendees to become familiar with the standards and procedures of their state’s SBA.
CPE Fields of Study:
Accounting, Business Management and Organization, Communications and Marketing, Computer Software and Applications, Finance, Information Technology, Management Services, Personal Development, Personnel/Human Resources, and Taxes
Complaint Resolution Policy:
Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: https://www.nasbaregistry.org/ or contact Carol Valora at (602) 734-5349.
CPE Eligible Sessions