Frequently Asked Questions
Please read before contacting support
The premier annual member-driven conference with users from around the world. Alliance's expanded vendor inclusion makes this is the place for higher education and public sector professionals to share knowledge, collaborate and become inspired regardless of product or platform. Alliance 2023 will span 3 days and have 300+ educational sessions.
All attendees must be an Institutional Member, Allied Member, or a Subscriber of the Higher Education User Group at the time of registration. A limited number of guests from other industries and employees of vendors accepted by the conference as exhibitors.
Alliance 2023 is from February 26 - March 1, 2023 with workshops held on February 26, 2023. View the online schedule to see specific dates and times.
Alliance 2023 will be held in St. Louis, Missouri at the America's Center Convention Complex.
Your safety is our priority. We are working diligently with our partners and vendors to ensure the necessary safety measure are in place. Please check out our Health and Safety webpage for the most up to date information.
It is not required at this time, but strongly encouraged.
Registration fee per attendee includes admission to all keynote and educational sessions, post-conference recording access, giveaways, Welcome Reception*, conference meals, refreshment breaks, Closing Night Event.
If you are unsure about your membership status there are several ways to verify your HEUG/PSUG Membership.
Visit the HEUG Membership information page for more details on how to enroll.
The registration fee is in US Dollars. Payment must be in US Dollars.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and check/cheque are accepted. No purchase orders accepted.
If your payment did not go through, check to see if one of the following situations has occurred:
- Credit card has been tried too many times, too quickly
- Credit card has expired
- Credit card limit has been reached
- Credit card has a fraud listing
- Credit card billing address doesn't match the one put in upon making payment
It is recommended that you contact your credit card provider to verify the information above. Please note that our system will temporarily block credit cards, if declined multiple times.
Alliance 2023 Conference
PO Box 29650
Phoenix, AZ 85038-9650
Overnight/Courier Address: JPMorgan Chase (AZ1-2170)
Attn: Higher Education User Group, Inc. Accounting
1820 E Sky Harbor Circle South
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Transfer of registration is permitted prior to 2/25/2023. Only one transfer is permitted per original registrant with written consent. The individual submitting the substitution request is responsible for all financial obligations associated with that substitution as well as updating any contact/demographic information. Please fill out this survey to begin your transfer process.
- A processing fee will not be applied to any Alliance 2023 Fee (Registration, Workshops or Guests) if written notice of cancellation is sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1/14/2023.
- Registration Cancellations are subject to a $225 cancellation fee and require written notice of cancellation via email to email@example.com., sent no later than 2/12/2023. This does not apply to any Group Registration Packages.
- Guest Fees, Training Fees, and Workshop Fees are subject to a $25 cancellation fee and require written notice of cancellation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, sent no later than 2/12/2023.
- Refunds for any registration fees and/or optional items will not be granted after 2/12/2023, nor will they be given for no-shows.
- All Group Registration Package sales are final. No refunds on packages will be honored.
Yes, you can bring a guest to Alliance for an additional fee. If you have already registered, you can go to your registration to add a guest pass, a new invoice will be generated to be paid. All guests must register and not be in an industry-related position. Co-workers or associates in the industry do not qualify. Guests must be at least 21 years of age. Guest passes may be purchased until sold out.
Hors d’oeuvres and drink tickets are included in a guest pass to the event.
During registration, you will be asked if you require ADA assistance. If so, a HEUG staff member will contact you before the start of the conference.
Advanced noticed is required for accessibility assistance, BEFORE Monday, February 13, 2023. Requests received after that, will be handled on a case-by-case basis and assistance cannot be guaranteed. We ask that you please register as soon as possible, to provide the best experience at the conference. Registration opens Wednesday, November 2, 2022.
Attendees from institutions within 50 miles of the conference site and where institution travel guidelines will not allow an overnight stay due to close proximity may request a waiver of the requirement of staying at a conference hotel. Contact email@example.com to request the exemption.
For your safety and the safety of others, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Registration Questions
No. Group registration packs will not be available for 2023.
Yes. An institution's credit or procurement card can be used to pay an individual or multiple registrations by having the attendee register and indicate payment by check or by group payment. You can pay up to 10 invoices at a time. The registrant will be provided an Order ID and Order Key to be used in the instructions below to pay for one or more invoices:
- Go to Group Payments
- Enter the Order Id and the Order Key provided.
- Click the 'Add' button. The window will be updated displaying the invoice information and cost.
- If you wish to pay for additional invoices at the same time, enter the Order Id and the Order Key for each of those invoices, and click the 'Add' button after each one.
- When you have entered all the invoices you wish to pay, click the 'Done' button to proceed to the payment window.
- A window will display listing all the invoices to be paid and a total for these invoices. If everything is correct, click the 'Pay with Credit Card' button at the bottom. A credit card payment window will then allow you to complete the transaction.
Session submissions will be open from September 12 – October 5, 2022. Please visit our Presenter Information page for more details.
Please login to your Presenter Page, click on the session you wish to edit, then click the 'pencil icon' in the left menu. Once you complete your edits, click 'OK' to save them. If you are an exhibitor presenting, please contact Tom Chambers at email@example.com.
Presenters are eligible for one (1) discount only. Presenters selected for multiple sessions are eligible for one discounted rate which provides the greatest benefit. No other expenses are reimbursed by the Alliance conference. The registration discount is non-transferable.
The breakout rooms will not be equipped for virtual presentations (primary or co-presenters). We ask that our presenters are there in person for the conference.
You will not be required to wear a mask while presenting your session.
We will update you by January 12, 2023 of your final session status. Please proceed with registering for Alliance as an attendee at this time, and if your session is accepted, we will refund your registration based on the presenter registration discount.
Follow the timeline and information on our Presenter Portal page.
All times are listed in Central Time (CT).
Multiple forms of transportation links you to the rest of the St. Louis region. St. Louis Airport Transportaion Information.
Email will be answered as soon as possible between Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Mountain Standard Time Zone in United States UTC/GMT -07:00.
To view the full list of future Alliance conferences, please visit the Past & Future Conferences page.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.