Presentation Submission Information
Submit a Presentation
Alliance is a user-driven conference with high-quality presentations across ALL ERP Systems and a broad spectrum of topics . Speakers should use and follow the Alliance Conference presentation guidelines in developing and submitting their proposals. There are a variety of session lengths and formats for presenters to accommodate their topics, from workshops to regular or mini sessions, there are options to suit your presentation needs.
Presenters are eligible for one (1) discount only. Presenters selected for multiple sessions are eligible for one discount rate which provides the greatest benefit. No other expenses are reimbursed by the Alliance conference. The registration discount is non-transferable. NOTE: Members presenting on a sponsored vendor session are not eligible for a discounted registration.
Deep Dive/Two-Part Series
(30 min session)
|Primary presenter||25% Discount||100% Discount||
|100% Discount||50% Discount|
|Co-presenter 1||25% Discount||100% Discount||No Registration Discounts Offered, must be a registered and paid attendee|
|Co-presenter 2, 3||25% Discount||No Registration Discounts Offered, must be a registered and paid attendee|
|Vendor Presenter||No Registration Discounts Offered, must be a registered and paid attendee|
|Community Discussion Presenter||No Registration Discounts Offered, must be a registered and paid attendee|
|Stop & Share Moderator||No Registration Discounts Offered, must be a registered and paid attendee|
Further instructions on presentation requirements will be provided in the notification email and in additional correspondence.
- Member Sessions- All primary presenters and co-presenters must be an Institutional Member, Allied Member or a Subscriber of the Higher Education User Group or an exhibitor at the Alliance 2022 Conference. Alliance 2022 Conference Exhibitors may be a co-presenter; however, the majority of content should be presented by the member.
- Exhibitor Sessions - All exhibitors should refer to the Exhibitor FAQ for submission rules and instructions. Only registered exhibitors will be allowed to present and co-present at the Alliance 2022 Conference, no exceptions will be made. If you are not sure about the status of one of your co-presenters, please contact email@example.com for clarification. Member primary and co-presenters are not eligible for complimentary passes for paid exhibitor sessions (any session listed in the exhibitor track).
- All premier sponsors presentations must be approved by the sponsor representative to the Alliance 2022 team.
Presenter Registration Policies
- Member primary presenters are eligible for one (1) complimentary or discounted pass to the Alliance 2022 Conference. Workshop, Regular, and Deep Dive/Two Part Series length primary presenters are eligible for a full complimentary pass. Mini sessions presenters will receive a 50% discount towards their Alliance Conference pass. Panel session presenters (up to a total of four presenters) will each receive a 25% discount towards their Alliance Conference pass. Community discussion and stop and share moderators are NOT eligible for any discounts.
- Co-presenters are not eligible for a complimentary pass, with the exception of one workshop co-presenter and the discount for panel presenters.
- The registration waiver is non-transferable.
- Once your session has been approved, you will not be able to change or transfer the presenter name. Swapping the primary and co-presenter is prohibited.
- As a primary presenter, you must ‘accept’ your session for the conference by November 12, 2021, or you risk having your session(s) removed from the schedule. Contact conference support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accepting your session(s).
- Primary presenters must register for the conference by January 25, 2022, or risk having your session(s) removed from the schedule. Sessions cancelled due to failure to register are forfeited outright.
- Primary presenters of exhibitor sessions are not eligible for the member presenter complimentary or discounted passes to Alliance 2022 Conference. Exhibitor registrations are dependent on their sponsorship package. Please contact email@example.com for details.
- Any speaker cancellation after January 25, 2021 or no-show presenter will forfeit their access to Alliance 2022 files and content.
- No other expenses are reimbursed by the Alliance 2022 Conference.
I understand that travel and gathering involves risk of illness, including illness from COVID-19. I (and on behalf of my guest(s)) waive and release HEUG and its sponsors and exhibitors, and their volunteers and agents, from and against claims, liabilities and expenses arising from injury, illness or death from contraction or spread of COVID-19 or other communicable disease due to travel to or attendance at an event sponsored by HEUG.
I will take necessary precautions and abide all safety protocols implemented on-site for the event and agree to not attend any HEUG event if I feel ill or had recent exposure to a COVID-19 case. HEUG will continue to diligently monitor all conditions related to COVID-19 between now and the start of the conference event. HEUG reserves the right to modify health screening protocols at their discretion. This is a very fluid time, and we will continue to evaluate what is needed to ensure your safety. We will keep all participants updated as we get closer to the event so please make sure to periodically check the Alliance 2022 Health and Safety page. We will also keep all participants updated through the email address listed on their Alliance 2022 registration form as we get closer to the event and as a condition of participation you agree to follow all protocols.
This waiver and release are binding on me and my heirs and successors.