Health and Safety
Updated as of July 1, 2021
Your safety is our priority. We are working diligently with our partners and vendors to ensure the necessary safety measures are in place. We are committed to creating a safe and healthy environment for all our attendees, exhibitors, and team members.
Alliance is following best practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and will abide by the legal mandates from the state of Washington the time of the meeting. The health and safety measures available here will be updated as planning for Alliance 2022 continues.
About the City
Read more about the Seattle's reopening status
About the Venue
Read more about the Washington State Convention Center (WSCC)'s safety measures
Safety at Alliance
Welcome! Being in the emerald city, Seattle is known for its diversity and friendliness. Easily walkable, the city offer countless attractions and experiences. Nevertheless, it’s always good to take precautions when visiting a new city.
To ensure safer travels not only here, but anywhere you may visit, we offer some suggestions and resources below.
Be Smart, Be Safe: Follow the below tips to keep safe on Seattle busy streets
- Remove your conference badge when walking around town.
- Safety in numbers: Explore the city with a friend or colleague.
- Walk with purpose and in well-lit areas and on main streets.
- If alone after dark, use a ride service such as Lyft, Uber or a cab.
- Put the address and phone number of where you’re staying in your phone.
- Be aware of your surroundings and keep your eyes up and not on your phone.
- If something doesn’t feel right, walk into a business/hotel for help.
- Be careful and alert when using a cash machine.
- Carry your purse or wallet safely. Purses should be closed, held in front of your body. Wallets should be carried in a front pants pocket or in an interior jacket pocket.
Filing an Incident Report
If you have been a part of or a witness to an incident at an Alliance event, we ask that you complete a report to document the incident. The Incident Report form are available at the show office or you may download a copy.