Alliance Virtual 2020
HEUG Mobile Event and App User Guide
Access the HEUG Mobile Event in your browser or download it to your mobile device to ensure you have the latest event and session information. All times in the app are listed as US EST.
Accessing HEUG Mobile Event Options
Please note you will not be able to login to the Mobile Event until your registration has been paid.
Method 1: Desktop/Laptop
Go to https://heug.eventsential.org/Home/Details/117 in your browser to instantly access your mobile event guide!
- Click on the Alliance Virtual 2020 event, then login by using the same e-mail address password that you use to login to HEUG.Online.
The event data will automatically be up to date each time you visit the event in your browser.
Method 2: Mobile/Tablet
- Click "Log in" at the top right then "Get Started". Create an Eventsential Account login by using the same e-mail address and password that you use to login to HEUG.Online.
- Then click on the Alliance Virtual 2020 event and log in again by using the same e-mail address and password that you use to login to HEUG.Online.
- Add sessions to your personal calendar by selecting a session and clicking the "Share" icon in the top right corner, then select "Add to calendar". Only available on the mobile app.
To ensure that you are seeing the Join Link in your session details, make sure that the event data has been updated as of 5/15/20, 1:30 PM.
- Click the "... More" icon in the App's bottom menu.
- Under the Event Information section, click "Event Details".
- Click the "Refresh" icon in the footer bar to update the Event Data.