Midwest Higher Education User Group (MIDHEUG)
The MIDHEUG Alliance 2018 conference will be a user-driven conference in need of quality presentations. Speakers should use the following guidelines in developing and submitting their proposals. The speaker tips and links below will provide additional tools to deliver a high-quality session.
Register as a Speaker
By September 7, 2018
Work on Presentation
Frequently Asked Questions
Session Detail Changes
(Note: You must have a login to the HEUG/PSUG website in order to submit. Please review the Presenter Policies below, you will need to agree to the policies before submitting the form.)
- To review your session, go to My Presentations and select the session to review (you must have a HEUG login to access).
- If you would like to make any changes please email your conference chair, Jessica Holler at email@example.com by June 29, 2018.
- All primary presenters must be an Institutional or Subscriber member of the Higher Education User Group or Public Sector User Group.
- All regular sessions must have 50 minutes of content prior to Q&A and Workshops must have 110 minutes of content prior to Q&A. Regular Sessions and Workshops will be selected based on the session's length you provide on the Submission Form and at the discretion of the Track Chair based on the content you submit.
- Presentations should tell a story relevant to the member's experiences with Oracle applications suite.
- THE PRIMARY PRESENTER (non-exhibitors) will receive ONE complimentary registration to the conference. No other travel expenses will be reimbursed. Co-presenters will be required to register and pay. All presenters must register for the conference by September 7, 2018 or risk having your session removed from the schedule.
- If you are submitting a presentation, please do not register for the conference until the agenda is completed and the status of your submission has been confirmed as approved.
- Co-presenters must also be an Institutional or Subscriber member of the HEUG or PSUG. Please see below for exhibitor presentation guidelines.
- Exhibitor Presenters - All exhibitors should refer to the Exhibitor Information Page/Exhibitor Presentations section for submission rules and instructions. Exhibitors may be co-presenters only if they are also an exhibitor at the conference. No exceptions will be made. If you are not sure about the status of one of your co-presenters that is a exhibitor, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
- All Oracle employee presentations must be approved by the Oracle representative to the conference.
- All sessions will be selected by July 13, 2018.
- Meeting Rooms - All meeting rooms are equipped with LCD projector, screen, and wireless Internet access. Presenters must bring their own laptop and any adaptors if applicable. VGA-Connectors will be provided in each room, however if you need a different converter (i.e. HDMI, DVI, Apple, etc.), please bring with you.
- PowerPoint Template - Speakers are not required to use this PowerPoint template.
- We highly encourage you to upload your presentation and/or handouts before the conference.