Midwest Higher Education User Group (MIDHEUG)
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't see your question answered below? Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-602-734-5356.
Admission to the Keynote speaker presentation, all sessions, meals (please see below), and entrance to exclusive industry exhibition.
Thursday PM Break, Networking Social and Friday Breakfast, AM Break.
Attire is business casual. Feel free to be comfortable in slacks, polo shirts, sweaters, blazers, blouses and most importantly, comfortable shoes. We do recommend you dress in layers as temperatures in meeting rooms can vary. We want you to be comfortable so you can enjoy your meeting experience!
The MIDHEUG Alliance 2018 conference is open to all employees of Higher Education Institutions, Public Sector entities, or Federal Organizations with licensed Oracle/Peoplesoft (Enterprise) and/or Oracle (EBS) Application and/or Hyperion products as well as a limited number of guests including those from other industries who have Oracle application licenses and employees of vendors accepted by the conference as exhibitors. ALL OTHER REGISTRATIONS WILL BE DENIED.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read and fill out the form located here.
Please put in your request here.
The MIDHEUG Alliance 2018 conference is from October 11-12, 2018.
Please provide a written notice of cancellation sent via email to email@example.com
Prior to September 28, 2018 - No processing fee
After September 28, 2018 - No refunds for cancellations
Please refer to the Registration Page (once available) for cost and due dates. Early-bird ends on September 7. Advanced ends on September 28. Please understand you must register AND pay in full before the rate increases to the next level. If payment is not received, registrations will be canceled and attendees must re-register at the prevailing higher rate.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and check.
Standard Mailing Adress:
MIDHEUG Alliance 2018
PO Box 880174
Phoenix, AZ 85038-9650
Please make sure to include both the Department and PO Box line above so we can properly process your check. In those instances where check payments need to be expedited, please use the address below.
JPMorgan Chase (AZ1-2170)
Attn: Higher Education User Group, Inc. Accounting
1820 E Sky Harbor Circle South
Phoenix, AZ 85034
No, checks will not be accepted on-site. The only method of payment accepted on-site will be credit cards. Please make sure you pay for your registration before arriving at the conference. There will only be a limited number of On-site registrations and there is the chance that the conference may sell out. We encourage you to register before the conference starts to receive the best rate.
An institution’s credit or procurement card can be used to pay an individual or multiple registrations. The registrant should provide you their invoice and at the top right there will be an Order number and Order Key. This will be used in the instructions below to pay for one or more invoices:
- Go to http://www.heug.org/i/se/?a=11
- Enter the Order Id and the Order Key provided
- Click the 'Add' button. The window will be updated displaying the invoice information and cost.
- If you wish to pay for additional invoices at the same time, enter the Order Id and the Order Key for each of those invoices, clicking the 'Add' button after each one. The system only limits 10 invoices each time.
- When you have entered all the invoices you wish to pay, click the 'Done' button to proceed to the payment window.
- A window will display listing all the invoices to be paid and a total for these invoices. If everything is correct, click the 'Pay with Credit Card' button at the bottom and you will be passed to our credit card payment window to complete the transaction.
I do not have the invoice of the individual I need to complete payment. How do I request for their invoice?
Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include their first and last name and their institutional email address in your request.
- Log into the HEUG site at the top right-hand corner.
- Click 'My Options' --> 'My Profile' --> 'Transactions' tab that is towards the left side of the screen under your name.
- This will list all the webinars and conferences you have attended.
'View Invoice' will give you your invoice/receipt and 'Registration' will bring you to the registration of that conference where you can access your agenda.
- After you are registered for the conference, view your registration.
- Select "My Agenda"
- Click the "+ Add Session" button for the sessions you want to add
- Filter the sessions by track or view all sessions available for each day/time slot. Click on the title to view the session details.
- To add a session, click on the title and "+Add Session to My Agenda". With the Agenda Builder feature you are able to schedule multiple sessions for each time slot, as well as an area for you to "Add Note" which could be used as personal appointments to your schedule!
Visit our Call for Proposals page for more information on submitting a proposal. Proposals are due by June 29, 2018.
Airport - General Mitchell International Airport (MKE) .
The MIDHEUG Alliance 2018 conference has secured a special rate for conference attendees at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel . The group rate is $102.00 for single or $112 for double plus tax per night. The hotel block is available the nights of October 10-11, 2018. These rooms are first come first serve so please book early in order to get the best price possible. Housing closes on September 21, 2018. For more information, please visit our Venue & Travel page.
The MIDHEUG Alliance 2018 conference will be held in Brookfield, Wisconsin at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel. For more information on this great facility check out their website.
Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
375 S Moorland Rd,
Brookfield, WI 53005
Airport Shuttle- Complimentary airport transportation will be available for hotel guests from/to General Mitchell International Airport (MKE). Upon arrival, you will need to contact the hotel at 262-364-1100 to get an estimated pick-up time or go to the front desk for departure.
Taxi Service- Taxi service is available via the taxi pickup station located outside of Baggage Claim 3. Cross the Baggage Claim roadway, and follow the signs to the taxi lane behind the rental car area.
Share Ride - Uber & Lyft are located next to Baggage Claim 2. Exit Baggage Claim by following the signs that say "Exit to Ticketing."
Email and voice mails will be answered as soon as possible between Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Mountain Standard Time Zone in the United States (UTC-07:00).
This will be asked during the MIDHEUG Alliance 2018 registration form. If you have more questions or concerns please email email@example.com.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from the committee will reach out to you with additional details. If you have a specific role in mind, please let us know as well.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-602-633-0734