Register for Alliance 2017
Registration Now Open!
Come be a part of this excellent user-centered conference!
All Oracle applications users, Higher Education User Group (HEUG) or Public Sector User Group (PSUG) are welcome.
- Registration fees must be paid in full before the rate increases to the next level (i.e. Early Bird to Advanced and so on). If full payment is not received, registrations will be canceled and attendees must re-register at the prevailing higher rate.
- All Alliance 2017 registered attendees and guests must be at least 18 years of age.
- Alliance 2017 registered guests must not be in an industry-related position. Co-workers or associates in the industry do not qualify. Guests are welcome to participate in the opening and closing receptions and the Sunday Keynote address.
- Consent to Use of Photographic Images: Registration and attendance at, or participation in, Alliance 2017 constitutes an agreement by the registrant to HEUG's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes.
- Attendees from institutions within 75 miles of the conference site and where institution travel guidelines will not allow an overnight stay due to close proximity may request a waiver of the requirement of staying at a conference hotel. Contact email@example.com to request the exemption.
- If you are exhibitor staff or Oracle staff and your registration was not included as part of your company's Sponsorship package, you must pay the prevailing conference rate to attend.
The cutoff for all registration deadlines is 5:00 p.m. MST.
All fees payable in U.S. Dollars
MasterCard, VISA, Discover, American Express, checks/cheques and wire transfers are accepted.
Payments by Check
Payments by check must be received prior to the prevailing rate cut-off date for the amount being paid. If you are paying by check, the registration web server will generate an invoice that MUST be printed and sent with the check (payable to "Higher Education User Group" in U.S. funds). If you are paying for multiple invoices, please include a copy of each invoice. Mail payments to:
HEUG ALLIANCE Conference
c/o Tate & Tryon
2021 L Street NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20036
Payments by Wire Transfers or Automated Clearing House (ACH)
Please refer to this document for instructions.
Purchase orders are not accepted.
An institution’s credit or procurement card can be used to pay an individual or multiple registrations by having the attendee register and indicate payment by check or by group payment. You can do up to 10 invoices at a time. The registrant will be provided an Order ID and Order Key to be used in the instructions below to pay for one or more invoices:
- Go to http://www.alliance-conference.com/p/py/se/?a=20
- Enter the Order Id and the Order Key provided.
- Click the 'Add' button. The window will be updated displaying the invoice information and cost.
- If you wish to pay for additional invoices at the same time, enter the Order Id and the Order Key for each of those invoices, and click the 'Add' button after each one.
- When you have entered all the invoices you wish to pay, click the 'Done' button to proceed to the payment window.
- A window will display listing all the invoices to be paid and a total for these invoices. If everything is correct, click the 'Pay with Credit Card' button at the bottom. Our credit card payment window will then allow you to complete the transaction.
Substitution Policy: Transfer of registration is permitted prior to February 17, 2017. Only one transfer is permitted per original registrant with written consent. The individual submitting the substitution request is responsible for all financial obligations associated with that substitution as well as updating any contact/demographic information. Please fill out this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A processing fee will not be applied to any Alliance 2017 Fee (Registration, Workshops or Guests) if written notice of cancellation is sent via email to email@example.com, prior to January 6, 2017. Refunds will be processed within 30 days after the conference.
Registration Cancellations are subject to a $200 cancellation fee and require written notice of cancellation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, sent no later than February 3, 2017. Refunds will be processed within 30 days after the conference.
Guest Fees and Workshop Fees are subject to a $25 cancellation fee and require written notice of cancellation via email email@example.com, sent no later than February 3, 2017. Refunds will be processed within 30 days after the conference.
Refunds for any registration fees and/or optional items will not be granted after February 3, 2017, nor will they be given for no-shows.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded**.
- For all other payments, a check will be made to the payee nominated account.
**Refunds may be in form of a check if payment is unable to be credited to the credit/debit card (Ex: Refunds issued past 90 days of payment received, credit card is expired, etc.)
MGM does offer room accommodations for the physically challenged with amenities ranging from roll-in showers to bathroom handrails. Please contact MGM Grand Reservations at 1-888-646-1203 or (702) 891-7777 for additional information.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as concerns and refund/cancellation, please contact our office.
Questions may also be directed to any member of the organizing committee.