Mobile App User Guide
The Dashboard will provide you with up-to-the minute details about Alliance 2017. Provides an up-to-date view of personal itineraries and reminders, latest private message from other attendees, spotlights the most buzz-worthy happenings and photos, and highlights most talked-about sessions.
Select the speaker icon to read bios on the speakers of your favorite sessions, see a list of sessions they are presenting and connect with them through the app messenger.
Share your experience at Alliance 2017 by posting pictures and comments to the conference timeline!
Your agenda that you built on HEUG.Online will share directly into your My Schedule within the Alliance 2017 Mobile App. If you would like to add additional sessions into your My Schedule simply click on the All Sessions tab located at the top of the page and put a check mark next to the session you would like to add to your agenda.
Use the Exhibitors icon to find detailed information about the Alliance 2017 vendors.
Under the directory icon you can search for fellow attendees, setup meetings, and send messages.
To complete a session survey please click into the session and click “Resources” then click “Survey” you will be required to login once with your Eventsentail username and password and then you will be able to complete the session survey.
The Alliance 2017 mobile app will allow you to view and personalize your agenda, get conference updates, network with attendees and exhibitors, view conference maps, and connect with others through social media.
- Method 1: Go to the App Store and download the HEUG Events app:
- Click 'Log in" at the top right then "Get Started". Create an Eventsential Account login by using the same e-mail address and password that you use to login to HEUG.Online.
- Then click on Alliance 2017 and log in again by using the same e-mail address and password that you use to login to HEUG.Online.
- Method 2: Go to https://heug.eventsential.org/Home/Details/117 on your browser to instantly access your mobile event guide!
- Create an Eventsential Account login by using the same e-mail address and password that you use to login to HEUG.Online.
- Click on the event then login by using the same e-mail address password that you use to login to HEUG.Online.
Agenda - Once you log into the app, your agenda from HEUG.Online will share over. Make sure to update your agenda on HEUG.Online before you log into the Mobile App. Your HEUG.Online agenda will automatically update once you sign in. Please note if you did not build your agenda in HEUG.Online you will need to build your agenda directly in the mobile app.