The Alliance 2017 Conference will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada, from Monday, February 27, 2017, through Thursday, March 2, 2017. The Alliance Conference is an annual event that provides Oracle Alliance Partners and other vendors a terrific opportunity to interact with more than 4000 individuals from Higher Education Institutions and Federal, State & Local Government agencies. Our conference Exhibitors and Sponsors play a vital role in helping us keep registration fees low and in enhancing the overall conference experience. Most importantly, every participating Exhibitor provides our attendees with the unique opportunity to learn more about the many complementary products and services available for their Oracle implementations and to do so all in one location. Vendors can participate in the conference in several ways: as an Exhibitor in the Exhibit Hall, as a conference Sponsor, in exhibitor-sponsored presentations and as session co-presenters with your clients. Exhibit Hall booths and Sponsorship opportunities sell out quickly, so don't delay; make your plans now to be part of Alliance 2017!
Learn about the many sponsorship options we offer
It is time to put your company on the map, literally!
Make a Hotel
Make sure to book with the Offical Alliance Hotel
Register those that will be attending the conference
Please be sure to read the Exhibitor Terms and Conditions.
General Information for Participating Corporations
Sponsoring vendors (Exhibitor level & above) have two different ways that they can present at Alliance 2017:
Purchased Vendor Presentation
- Purchase full-hour vendor presentations (Platinum/The Royal Flush and Gold/Four of a Kind Sponsors receive a complimentary vendor presentation with their sponsorship.)
- Purchase vendor mini-sessions - Sponsors may also purchase 30-minute “mini-sessions". A mini-session is an excellent way to present a case study or product/solution overview.
You will find pricing options for vendor presentations in the Vendor Brochure.
Note: All vendor presenters must either purchase a registration or use one of those included with your company's main sponsorship.
Recommendations for Vendor Presentations -
- Historically, attendee selection of vendor sessions has been much higher the earlier vendor sessions are submitted and visible to attendees. Alliance 2017 will be mixing vendor sessions in with all other sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday. As such it is imperative that ALL vendor session submissions be submitted prior to the agenda being published in December 2016 to ensure that your session can be selected as attendees prepare their personal conference agendas.
- Vendors should avoid including any sales type references of any type (e.g. "our product compares well with brand x and in fact, we can offer all of you a great discount because you came to this session today").
- If submitting as a co-presenter with a client, be sure to have your client keep you informed as sessions are selected and scheduled as these notices are sent to the primary presenter only.
- (Available Fall, 2016) - Alliance provides a number of excellent tips and suggestions for presenters on the Speaker Information page, including Presenter Notes, and the Alliance 2017 PowerPoint Template
The HEUG has become aware of a company that is targeting our conference sponsors and telling them that they must book their ALLIANCE 2017 housing needs through them. This company is NOT an authorized agent for HEUG nor the MGM Grand and we strongly recommend that you do not enter into any agreement with 3rd party housing firms.
This company is using the conference exhibitor list and calling each company asking for the ALLIANCE 2017 "coordinator" or "contact" and then insisting that all conference housing must be booked through them.
All housing reservations for ALLIANCE 2017 should ONLY be made through the ALLIANCE website.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Daily newspaper available for pickup
- Complimentary printing of boarding passes, copies and faxes up to 5 pages
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- 10% discount on spa services
Important Reservation Notes -
Credit Card Guarantee: A credit card is required to guarantee housing reservations and your credit card will be charged 1 night room and tax on January 27,2017.
Check Payments/School Credit Card: After reserving your room through the Official Housing Bureau and to expedite the check-in process, checks need to be sent to the address below at least 30 days prior to arrival in order to be processed.
- If paying with school or personal check: Please send the check and a copy of the acknowledgment email for the room(s) booked to:
MGM Resorts International
P.O. Box 748137
Los Angeles, CA 90074-8137
- If paying by check, you can request a new invoice from the hotel for the total after the 1-night deposit. If a check is sent in for payment including the 1-night deposit, a refund will be sent by check within 45 days after the conference.
- If paying with a school or personal credit card other than the one you use to guarantee the room and you will not have the card present upon arrival: Please fill out your hotel's credit card authorization form available below and return the form to the hotel. Please note that by filling out a credit card authorization form, a reservation is not being made. Reservations need to be made through the Official Housing Bureau.
- A security deposit of $100 per day will be required upon check-in, with a maximum of $400 for credit cards and $200 for debit cards. This will be charged to the card and refunded upon check-out, minus any incidentals.
Cancellation Policy: Credit cards provided in the reservation process are used for guarantee purposes but will be charged a one night deposit that will go towards your final bill unless you are subject to a cancellation fee. A cancellation penalty in the amount of one night's room and tax will be charged to any reservations canceled after Friday, January 27, 2017.
Cancellations/Modifications: Cancellation of your Alliance conference registration does not mean the cancellation of your hotel reservation. You must cancel each separately. To cancel one of the Alliance Official Hotel rooms, cancellation/modification can be made through your online reservation or by contacting the Official Housing Bureau by phone at 1-877.880.0880.
Local Residents: Attendees from institutions within 75 miles of the conference site and where institution travel guidelines will not allow an overnight stay due to close proximity may request a waiver of the requirement of staying at a conference hotel for the Early Bird rate. Contact email@example.com to request the exemption.
Room Rate: Deadline for rooms at the group rate is January 27, 2017. Changes are subject to availability and must be made directly with the Official Housing Bureau by January 27, 2017. The group rate will no longer be available after January 27, 2017.
Hotel Loyalty Points: You can earn your hotel loyalty rewards points when booking through the Official Alliance Hotels. You will be able to plug in your loyalty ID when booking your reservation online at one of the above links. Loyalty program rules and requirements still apply and are subject to change at any time without notice.
The closest airport to the Alliance 2017 Conference is McCarran International Airport.
Taxi: More than ten taxi companies provide service to and from the airport and locations throughout Las Vegas. The maximum number of passengers allowed in any taxi is five (5), including infants and children.
Shuttle: Group shuttles are an economical way to get from the airport to most major hotel/resorts. While en route, group shuttles make multiple stops at locations along the way, so relax and enjoy the spectacular view.
All vendors will be sent special vendor codes to register your teams for the conference. You will receive an email with two codes. The first will be for full registrations and will include the complimentary registrations that come with your Sponsorship. Any additional full registrations purchased will be charged at the current full registration rate. The second code is for Exhibit Hall Only passes. Each Sponsorship level is restricted in terms of the number of Exhibit Hall Only passes that can be purchased; check the email to determine the number you can purchase. NOTE: Exhibit Hall Only passes include access to the vendor hall, Opening Reception, and lunch on Tuesday & Wednesday – please note that session attendance and Closing Event are NOT included with Exhibit Hall Only passes.
The HEUG Online Sponsor and Vendor Full Conference registration fee per attendee includes the admission to all sessions, Monday reception, breaks, lunch (Tuesday - Wednesday) and the Wednesday Night Closing Event. Breakfast is not provided.
*Payment will be accepted in the form of both check or credit card until February 26, 2017.
|QUALIFYING DATES||HEUG Online Sponsor - Full Conference||Vendor - Full Conference
||Exhibit Hall Only**|
|Early Bird Rate
You must stay at an official Alliance Conference Hotel and book through the
November 9, 2016 -
January 6, 2017
January 7, 2017 -
February 3, 2017
||February 4, 2017 -
February 24, 2017
You must register and pay by credit card. Checks will NOT be accepted on-site
On or after
February 26, 2017
**Each sponsorship level is restricted in terms of the number of Exhibit Hall Only passes that can be purchased; check your vendor email to determine the number you can purchase.
Tuesday, February 28, 2017, is considered "Vendor Night" and is an open evening that vendors can use to host their own events, dinners, etc. with clients, prospects, and colleagues. Vendor Night events can begin any time after the last session of the day.
The coupon book is designed to fit inside the attendee badge holder so it can be easily carried with them throughout the conference. It will also contain attendee drink tickets, as well as the sponsor coupons. Coupons can be used to advertise new products or services, direct traffic to your booth by using it as a draw ticket; market your Alliance sessions or presence in the exhibit hall, etc.
For additional Sponsorship questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 602-845-5972 (US Pacific Time Zone).