Session Number: 33081
Sub-Categorization: Change Management and Software Maintenance
Session Type: Vendor
Tags: bundles, Campus Community, Change Assistant, CS, HR Core Bundles, Maintenance Packs, MOS, My Oracle Support, Peoplesoft Campus Solutions 9.0
Primary Presenter: Jeromy McMahon [Principal Technical Engineer - Oracle]
Co-Presenter: Ken Lyman [Senior Product Support Manager - Oracle]
Co-Presenter 2: Daune' Oliveira [Principle Technical Support Engineer - Oracle]
Time: Mar 10, 2014 (01:45 PM - 02:45 PM)
Room: Room 304
Learning Objectives: Much better understanding of Campus Solution maintenance
How to download and search the correct bundles within MOS (My Oracle Support)
Much better understanding of Maintenance packs vs Bundles
Version Presenting: PS 9.0
Level of Customization: None or N/A
Level of Partner Integration: Select a Value
Project Phase: Production
Project Go Live: N/A
Target Audience: All
Audience Level: Intermediate
Your Training in this Area: Peopletools, Change Assistant, Peoplecode, MOS training
This session will dive into applying Campus Solution Maintenance.
- Identifying which Bundles are needed to be applied
- Are HR bundles still needed after the split? HR core bundles
- What are maitnenance packs? How do they differ from Bundles?
- What are additional features? Are they included within Bundles?
- How to Navigate within My Oracle Support to download what I need. How to search?
- What is the difference between Update ID, Patch ID, BUG ID..etc